Holiday deals are finally coming to an end. PlayStation already has featured mark downs on their higher-end products, like the PS4 Pro and PSVR headsets, but now the games are getting a little love. Until January 2, catch all your favorites on the PlayStation Store for up to 50 percent off.
The sale appears to be exclusively for video games, but it isn’t limited to full games alone. Deals include mark downs on PS4, PS Vita, PS3, PS2 and PS1 Classic, and PSVR titles, as well as bundles and DLC.
PlayStation Plus members can save even more with this sale, netting upwards of 60 percent off. But it should be noted that PlayStation Plus memberships themselves are not currently on sale. You can take a sneak peek at some of the deals below, but the prices listed may be a little less for Plus members.
PlayStation Holiday Sale
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: $26
- Ark: Survival Evolved: $36
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix: $30
- Overcooked: $9
- Suikoden IV: $6
- Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium Edition: $38
- Grim Fandango Remastered: $5
- Mind Zero: $13
- Skyrim VR: $41
- Thief: $3
- Final Fantasy XIII-2: $9
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 w/ DLC: $18
- Silent Hill: $4
- The Evil Within Digital Bundle: $18
Powered by WPeMatico